Monday, April 24, 2017

Food Panda

What with us just coming back from our holiday, +3 going back to work immediately, and babyAC and I feeling under the weather, I've not had the time or energy to go grocery shopping. 

So I downloaded the food panda app, and we've been having dinner delivered to us for the past couple of nights. 

I LOVE FOOD PANDA. 

I know I'm late to jump on this bandwagon but better late than never. How convenient is it to be able to choose from eateries in your vicinity, so food arrives quickly and piping hot. I likey. 

We had pho from So Pho, some tze char from Gurney Drive, and some rice and noodles from Uncle Leong's. And we're beginning to figure out what's worth ordering and what's not. Hehe. 

The only downside is that you can only get food delivered when these eateries are open (normal working hours). It's 2am and I'm hankering for some supper but the eateries that work with Food Panda are all closed. Oh man, how nice would it be to have some prata now. 


No comments: