Tuesday, June 2, 2009

It's June Already?!

Time seems to be passing sososo fast. Seems like I was recently just lamenting the fact that it was already May, and time just had to do it's thing and whoosh on by to June. Lol.

The highlight of May definitely had to be my mom's 60th birthday and the arrival of all my aunts over the past weekend. All 5 sisters had the chance to come to Singapore, and it was probably the first time in almost 10 years that they got together.

It was a hoot having them here. Makes you really enjoy the simple pleasures like good food, good company, song and dance. We had lots of food (yum yum chili crab and fish head curry) and sang songs every day. It was a blast!

We also did the touristy thing and headed up to the Singapore Flyer. Nothing that spectacular but it was an experience nonetheless. Took lots of pics too.

I'm so glad that we managed to celebrate my mom's birthday this way. (Haha I forgot to buy the cake.) Makes you realise and remember how important family is, and how wonderful it is to be a part of such a loving bunch of people.

No comments: