Saturday, April 18, 2009

Good Mood

I'm in such a good mood today, and I can't explain why. Not that there needs to be any reason to be happy, so I'm not going to think so much and just enjoy the chipper mood. Was a tad grumpy and grouchy yesterday, but cheered up once I met up with LGG for a movie with Jas and Cotton Candy.

Fast & Furious 4 was apparently disappointing, but I didn't mind because I have such low standards when it comes to movies. There was no plot, the cars weren't fancy, and the lead actor had a much bigger nose than I remembered, but I thought it was alright anyways. Lol.

Slept in today and went to the office at lunch time. Had lunch with my temps and then headed to the office and did a bit of work while waiting for them to finish up their work. I know I've been going to the office every Saturday for almost 2 months now, but ok la, I'm meeting Ki after so it's not so bad.

Watching 17 Again tonight after dinner. Now to think about where to eat. I'm still quite full from dinner and the coffee I had hasn't quite kicked in. I think I might need to get eye drops because my contact lenses are feeling rather dry and I'll be out the rest of the night.

It's the weekend! Yaay!

No comments: