Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Yum Yum

I'm eating my soft boiled eggs now, yum yum. *This* is why I want to get an iPhone. So I can do inane things like blog about what I'm eating. And I can twitter too, since I have an account. Hehehehe.

Being able to have breakfast at home in the morning is really something most of us just take for granted.

Anyway, other things I want to do on my iPhone (if I get one):

1. Play stupid games like that bomb bomb one that my sis and Mark have on their phones, and also that annoying shoot the pig one that LGG has on hers.

2. MSN, FB, blog (and now twitter! Lol I'm still tickled that I have an account) on the go. The world will get minute-by-minute updates of my life!

3. Er I'm sure there are more reasons but I've just finished eating and need to leave the house. Lol.

4. It's so pretty!

Ok, more later.

No comments: