Sunday, August 14, 2011

Home Sweet Home

After one and a half months of traveling in and out of India, I'm so glad that I'm finally done. Phew.

One of the best feelings in the world, I reckon, must be taking a shower immediately upon reaching home, and giving myself a good thorough scrubbing to get rid of the accumulated India-dust on the skin. My skin feels like it's finally clean again, and soaks up all the moisturiser that's been slathered on.

Spent the entire day at the Delhi airport yesterday. Arrived from Leh at about 8.20am and my flight to Singapore was at 11.30pm. Since I was already OD-ed on India, I decided not to join TFP as he made his way around Old Delhi.

Watched Community (both seasons of) and filled my tummy with coffee and cake. It was actually quite pleasant to just sit back and do nothing. Lol.

Alright. Time to zzz. Will update more later.

No comments: