Monday, August 1, 2011

All My Bags Are Packed, I'm Ready To Go

2 hours before I have to leave for the airport. My bags are packed (amazingly), and I have a sticky date pudding in the oven. I'm still undecided on whether I should take a nap now, or just stay up till it's time to leave.

Crazy schedule for the first day of my trip. I fly at 2am Singapore time, land at 5am India time, reach the hotel at 6.30am, leave at 7am for a 2 hour drive to my 9am appointment. Gah.

Anyway, highlight of this trip is finishing all my work visits to India and rewarding myself with a quick getaway to Ladakh. Whee! Will be meeting TFP in Delhi and taking the flight to Leh together.

Don't really have much expectations of the trip, except that I think Ladakh is going to be breathtakingly beautiful. Hope my camera can do the place justice.

Ok. I think I'm going to take a quick nap. Zzz.

No comments: