Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Day 3 and 4

Oh my. I'm getting lazy to update. Lol.

Yesterday we did the touristy thing and went to the Ferry Terminal and Fisherman's Wharf. Had clam chowder and sourdough bread- it's so good. Slurp.

Also walked around some market at the Ferry Terminal and had some raclette, and fresh oysters.

Today, I went on a short walk in the neighbourhood. Then we drove around, and checked out the crazy steep streets and the world's most crooked street (Lombard? Lambard? Jialat I cannot remember).

Also went past Chinatown, Little Italy and Little Japan. Stopped at Coit Tower, ran some errands, went to Haight and Ashbury. Ate tacos, had lunch and cocktails at a pub, and ate some ice cream at Ben & Jerry's.

Climbed the golden gate bridge and hung out at the lookout point. It got really cold once the sun set, but it was really beautiful.

The weather has been great- clear skies and warm sun. I say I brought the good weather lol.

We set off tomorrow for our road trip. Packed our bags and getting ready for an epic adventure. Wheeeeeee!

No comments: