Saturday, November 22, 2008

Caffeine Is Not My Friend

Argh it's 4.30am and I'm still wide awake. Anyone wants to hazard a guess why? Let me give you a hint. Or two.

Anyway, I've decided to make a list of things one should not do if one wants to keep normal sleeping hours.

1. Do not drink 2 cups of coffee if you know it will keep you awake all night. Different people have different levels of caffeine tolerance and can have espressos right before bedtime and still manage to fall asleep. Unfortunately, I'm not one of them. A coffee in the afternoon is guaranteed to keep me up all night, what was I thinking when I had 2?!?! (Actually, I wasn't thinking. So there.)

2. Do not spend all night uploading old pictures onto Facebook. Although, you might as well check them out since they are up already. Here, here and here. Don't worry if you can't see them though, they were all pictures that were taken from my old blog.

3. Do not start reading a book that you know you can finish reading at one go. This usually happens when I read books that I've read before and enjoy. And just in case it wasn't obvious- one book is bad enough, don't take out the entire trilogy.

4. Do not fight that sleepy feeling and blog about how you cannot sleep.


Oh. Oops.

1 comment:

Ki said...

1. Not a problem for me. Coffee doesn't really have that effect on me. Red Bull though...can't drink it after 6pm.

2. Not a problem for me. I can't be arsed to upload photos, as you might have noticed. I really should get around to doing it one day.

3. Uh...moving swiftly on.

4. Not a problem for me. I'm usually too busy reading to blog. Refer to #3.