Thursday, December 11, 2008

Things I Need To Do

Stop punishing myself by wearing closed toe heels! Ugh. There is a reason why I never wore them last time, and even though Peter Ishkhans from the Style Network channel says that "comfort is not a style", comfort is still way better than pain.
 
*sob*
 
Yeah, I know I don't have any blisters but the crampy toes suck. As LGG happily told me when I asked her if I'll ever get used to this, our nerves will eventually die and we won't feel anything in our feet anymore. But of course, she's had over a decade headstart from me.
 
Dammit.

2 comments:

Ki said...

Well...I disagree with LGG about the dying nerves.

But yes, you get used to it. It's come to a point that sometimes I feel weird in non-closed toe heels, or heels that aren't more than 2.5" high. And I consider 2.5" low.

bunnygoeszen said...

I still hatehatehate the pain.