Thursday, July 9, 2009

Da Nang Day Three

After the swim this morning, we grabbed some breakfast and then proceeded on a 3 hour drive to Hue. Was tired so I napped on the way. Did the typical tourist thing today and visited the palace, pagoda and tomb.

Car broke down on the way and Thanh and Kuya Elvis has to change the tire. Ate Leny and I amused ourselves by taking lots of pictures on the road. Lol.

The weather was crazy hot and this time I was prepared and 1. lathered on the sunblock (I already have funny tan lines!) 2. took out my cap 3. drank lots and lots of water.

Had to postpone the drive to Bana to tomorrow as it was late and the last cable car ride (on the longest cable car ride in the world, apparently) was at 6.30pm and we didn't have enough time to make it. Took our time sightseeing and then had a yummy seafood dinner.

Been working for the past 2 hours or so, pfft. So feeling really tired and brain dead now.

No comments: