Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Probiotics 1 : Delhi Belly 0

Woohoo, I'm much better now after drinking lots of water and taking a double dosage of probiotics. :D

Am now in Calcutta- the flight from Mumbai was supposed to take about 2 1/2 hours but somehow I landed an hour later than scheduled. Ah well. The drive to the hotel was quite pleasant, there were little signs along the road encouraging drivers not to speed (No Hurry, No Worry or Take Your Time, Not Your Life). I was very amused.

Settled in the hotel and was planning to get a drink at the bar downstairs. Heard some live music when I was checking in and wanted to check it out. However there were some problems with the boxes that I sent via DHL and it took over an hour to sort things out.

Am listening to my latest favourite song, something I heard on MTV on the telly. Apparently it's one of the newest hits from some movie or something like that. Da da daaaaaaaaaaaa!

Alright, going to go to bed. Have a busy day tomorrow.

No comments: