Monday, July 6, 2009

I'm Packed! And More Packing Awaits

Didn't go to the office yesterday. The fact that it was a Sunday, plus it had already started raining, was enough to keep my lazy bum in bed. And now I'll have to go to the office, even though technically I'm already on leave. Lol.

Ah well. I *finally* packed my bags for my trip to Da Nang. Tank top, check. Shorts, check. Bikini, check. Underwear, check. Toiletries, check. First time I've packed my bags so much in advance. Hehehe. But now I've got to head to the office to do even more packing. What a hoot.

I wonder if I should bring my laptop with me. There's some work that needs following up, and just in case I've got nothing to do at night (my cousin will be busy with his wife after all, *wink wink nudge nudge* hahaha).

Shall see how.

In other news, my hotels for my work trip to India have been approved. Yay! I asked around and it seems like the hotels are in a good location, so I'm quite stoked. Yippie!

No comments: