Sunday, July 5, 2009

To Pack Or Not To Pack

I'm off to Da Nang, Vietnam tomorrow afternoon and I'm thinking of heading to the office today (yes, on a Sunday) because I need to pack the stuff that needs to be couriered for my India trip, 2 weeks later.

Ack.

The alternative would be heading to the office tomorrow morning before my flight and hoping that I'll be able to pack everything in time to reach the airport by noon-ish. Which means I'll have to pack my bags today.

Hmm.

Anyway, it's a bit of a rush, heading to Da Nang right before my India trip, but it's a chance to catch up with my cousins who are there. Had a great time in the Philippines with them back in 2006 and they came down for my wedding in 2007, so it'd be nice to meet up with them again.

Can't remember if I have my Nike laptop backpack or whether I left it back at the Ex's place. Need to go dig around. And I need to buy me some luggage for my India trip too. So many things to do and not enough time!



No comments: