Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Not Really Updates

The blog has been really bare of updates because nothing much has been happening. Just the usual- meeting of friends for dinner and drinks, going to work, spending time with the family.

So I've been counting down to my holiday and getting really excited about it. 21 more days! I've still absolutely no idea where we're going to, but who cares? Cheryl will also be traveling to India around the same time, and apparently we're even on the same flight back, so I guess I'll meet her at the airport. Hehehe. I wanted to have a meal with her (an Indian meal, in India!) but I think her schedule is going to be too tight to meet up. Bummer.

This has been a good year and I have a feeling that 2010 will be great, if not better than this year has been. Woot!

No comments: