Friday, September 23, 2011

I Hate Packing

If I had to choose between packing my bags and taking a nap, I'd go for the nap. Unfortunately, I don't have enough time to take a nap and actually need to head to the airport soon. Blech. And of course, instead of packing (or napping), here I am blogging about how I don't want to pack. Amazing how much of a procrastinator I am, isn't it? Then again, on the flip side, one could say I work very well under pressure. It's all a matter of perspective.

Anyway, I suddenly remembered a blogger I used to follow in 2006 or 2007- Debutaunt- and did some searching around online. I was sad to read that she passed on in 2009, although it wasn't that big of a surprise, considering she had been diagnosed with leukemia. It made me think about all the blogs I used to read last time, and I wonder what these bloggers (ex-bloggers?) are doing now.

It's funny, reading a blog. After a while you feel like you know the blogger, especially those that write about stuff that goes on in their lives. You feel happy for them when they fall pregnant, you feel indignant when they write about cheating spouses, you ooh and aah over pictures of their children and pets.

And sometimes I wonder who reads this little space of mine. Based on the comments I get occasionally, it's definitely not just me. Lol. So hello there, whoever is reading this, and thanks for stopping by. Maybe I should pack my bags now.

No comments: