Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Lovely

The past couple evenings in Jakarta have actually been really pleasant, with me catching up with SF over dinner on Monday and Tuesday at the Opus Cafe and Kitchenette (in Plaza Indonesia). I'm still tickled at the novelty of meeting up overseas, even though we didn't plan on being in Jakarta for work at the same time.

As usual, conversation about family, work, relationships and life in general just flowed and I think we must have scared some people off with our incessant cackling. And it was nice to people watch and just enjoy being there.

Bought some more fruits from the supermarket- pomelo and honeymelon, which saved me the trouble of having to go downstairs for the hotel breakfast buffet. I think it's wonderful to have breakfast in bed, I really ought to consider doing this more often.

Couple days more in Jakarta. Feels like I've been here forever though. Can't wait to get back home.

No comments: