Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The Long Weekend.. In Short

- Went to Bangalore again. The plan was to head to Pondicherry- a 7 hour drive away.
- Flight got delayed. Ended up leaving Singapore almost 12 hours after the scheduled time. Was too late to make it to Pondicherry.
- Hung out instead. Watched a movie (The Ugly Truth), shopped around the malls, grabbed some grub. Food in India is always good. Finished almost 2 bottles of bubbly. Lol.
- Spent Sunday hanging out some more. Went to some outlet shops and got me a free pair of contact lenses (heehee). Had dinner at Lido, a rooftop restaurant and finished almost 2 bottles of wine. Was a nice and mellow evening.
- Slept in on Monday. Sleep is good. Had KFC for lunch and dinner (we bought a bucket of chicken!) and then it was time to head to the airport.

I'd write more but feeling sleepy and tired and brain is still in the freezer. Lol. All in all, I had a good time, as I always do when I'm there. I'm now at work and can barely keep my eyes open. I'm just glad I don't have any appointments in the evening today.

*yawn*

No comments: