Saturday, September 12, 2009

Vroom Vroom Part 4

Lol. I'll be taking my driving test for the fourth time this Tuesday, and considering I've done it so many times before, I'm not too worried if I pass or fail this time. Ideally, I'll pass so that I can just get it over and done with. But if not, meh.

Had a driving lesson with my regular uncle instructor yesterday and it was the first time I saw him in hmm 8 months? He was really sweet, encouraging me to keep trying and not to give up. He was quite funny too, telling me stories about other students who tool the driving test more times than I did.

He made a comment which sort of caught me by surprise. He asked if I was fasting and I shared with him that no I wasn't, and that I wasn't married anymore. And he apologised for bringing up something "sensitive" and then said that I looked much happier now.

Ok, perhaps it shouldn't have been such a surprise, but I guess I just didn't think he would have noticed. And it was nice to chat with him about it, and being able to talk about things neutrally and without any anger or resentment or pain.

Anyway my lesson went well. Hopefully I'll be able to pass my driving test this time round. He said that his son had a court case on Tuesday morning, but that he'd try to rush and prepare me for my driving test. *heartmelt*

Alrighty, time to look for something to eat.

No comments: