Friday, September 4, 2009

Wake Up, It's September!

Woah. It's already September! How fast time flies. (I seem to say that every month haha.) Random updates for the past week or so.

The second half of the year has proved to be most crazy. I asked the Universe for an abundance of travel and *poof* I've been flying out of the country SO much.

I'm going to Jakarta for work tomorrow, and as usual, none of my bags are packed. At least my luggage is out of the storeroom, so all I have to do tomorrow is throw some clothes in. Lol.

I've also booked my driving test. Fourth time lucky, I say. Had to force my boss to approve my time off and he wasn't too happy about it, but I really had no choice. My PDL and Final Theory Test is expiring and anyway, I had already booked the test and won't get any refund if I cancel.

Next trip is back to *blush* India again. This time we're headed to Pondicherry. Lol! Just the name of the place makes me break out in giggles. Taking advantage of the long weekend to get my fix of budget airlines, Indian food and cheap booze.

New boss came on board. Been too busy to really spend much time talking about work with him, but so far so good. I've known him from before, so there isn't that awkward feeling when you work with someone for the first time, so it's all good.

Alright, bedtime. Can barely keep my eyes open. Goodnight!

1 comment:

hotpinkchick said...

Ooh, Pondi. My parents are big on Pondicherry and the Sri Aurobindo ashram Auroville there. Not sure how much booze you'll find, but it's pretty seaside town with lots of hippie angmohs!