Sunday, September 13, 2009

Wonderful Weekend

Ah, sometimes it's fantastic to have a chill weekend just hanging out with friends.

Met up with Daniel on Saturday afternoon for a quick bite and coffee. Ended up at The Queen & Mangosteen Pub at Vivo, and we spent the next couple of hours just chatting and taking the piss out of each other. He was in Singapore for a week before heading to KL and then to Thailand where we was going to work in a Burmese refugee camp for 3 months.

Ching joined us for a while and then the both of us headed to LGG's place to hang out and watch random movies. Decided to watch some 80s Chinese kung-fu movie and then Empire of the Sun, while lazing back and eating chips and drinking ribena. It was fun. Left her place at almost 2am (or was it 3am?) and got back, took a shower and slept.

Was supposed to go for a tree top walk this morning, but couldn't wake up on time, so snoozed away in bed. Got an SMS from Carol asking about brunch, which woke me up immediately, and a quick shower later, we were on our way to Bishan Park. Can't remember the name of the place we went to, but we've been there before (and I think I blogged about it haha).

The four of us (LGG, Carol, Ching and me) shared a basket of fries, eggs florentine, scrambled eggs and a portobello mushroom burger. *slurp* It was gooood. I think we've found a new favourite place to hang out!

Got back home at 3ish and then went out with my sister again at 4ish to hunt for a new mobile phone. Didn't manage to find anything, but had an early dinner and then headed back. Spaghetti and meatballs = love.

Was supposed to get some work done, which is why I lugged my files back but all I've done since I got back was chat, chat and chat some more. Lol.

Anyway, going to try to get *something* done at least. Counting down to the next weekend! :D

No comments: