Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Don't Complain

I was whinging on MSN about getting a papercut when Ki messages me to put me in my place.

Kierin says:
only one?
pffft.
LOL
in between fingers? double ow. In between index and thumb? OWOWOWOW.
I had to hold my hand yesterday, because there was so much blood, and i didn't want my documents to be bloodsmeared, LOL
bon has a paper cut. ow. says:
!!!
Kierin says:
although...then i could have evidence that i put my blood into this project, LOL
bon has a paper cut. ow. says:
!!!!
gross
Kierin says:
indeed.
lol
bon shall not complain about the lone papercut that she got seeing how ki's hands were bloodied yesterday says:
i dedicate my nickname to you
Kierin says:
thanks!
bon shall not complain about the lone papercut that she got seeing how ki's hands were bloodied yesterday says:
LOL
Kierin says:
*is honoured*
Kierin is honoured at Bon's nick says:
see?
i'm honoured
bon shall not complain about the lone papercut that she got seeing how ki's hands were bloodied yesterday says:
LOL

No comments: