Sunday, March 1, 2009

What I've Been Up To

I don't really have much to blog about these days. Been busy at work, and I haven't had the time to do much else recently.

One more week before my event, which explains why my workload has increased exponentially. Thankfully, I've got a really supportive boss and colleagues, so it's not so painful and you never feel like you're at it alone. Hopefully we'll all be able to laugh about it after it's all over.

Also, I've got a legal appointment after that I'm not exactly looking forward to. But it's a necessary step that I need to take to settle the split, so I guess I just have to focus on moving forward, no matter how painful it can be.

Hard to imagine it's been half a year since I moved back to my parent's place. And to think I've only seen my soon-to-be-ex-Husband twice in that time frame. It's a pity that it seems we can't even be friends anymore.

I'm just glad I've got something to keep me busy, plus family and friends who love me and keep me sane. 

2 comments:

Wenzzz said...

And Canele! :)

We are all here for ya!

Ki said...

I presume you're using the term 'sane' loosely...

Dinner! This week! Let's do!