Wednesday, March 18, 2009

An Udderly Good Time

Discovered a new place to have Chinese food last night! Cousin.SF recommended this restaurant in some obscure little corner at Novena Square called Zhou's Kitchen (I think) and the food was delicious and reasonably priced. After using the $40 voucher that she had, we paid about $30 each, which got us 1. sweet potato leaves fried with sambal 2. this super huge spring roll 3. crispy fried chicken 4. 800g worth of patin fish 5. fried rice.

Yum yum.

Before we knew it, it was already 9pm so we got the bill and made our way to U.D.D.E.R.S. which was just down the street. For those not in the know, U.D.D.E.R.S. is an ice cream place which sells custom flavours of ice cream. Customers get to suggest flavours that they'd like to see made into ice cream, and suggestions are put to a vote and the popular ones actually get developed into new ice cream flavours.

They also hold ice cream taste sessions and classes on how to make ice cream too.

The best part of the place was that the ice cream wasn't as expensive as the premium brands out in the market but it was oh so yummy. I had the chocomarsh (chocolate and marshmallows) and the snickers mars honeycomb ice cream- 2 large scoops for $4.90. Of course, I was so happy once I got my ice cream that I skipped out of the shop forgetting to pay, but realised my boo-boo a couple of minutes later and went back. Lol.

In other news, mom made a ham and cheese sandwich for me today. Yay!

No comments: