Sunday, August 30, 2009

The Pre-Christmas Turkey

Oye I forgot to blog about this! The pre-Christmas turkey that we so painstakingly prepared stuffing for 3 weeks ago? It's not meant to be. *sigh*

Postponed plans to cook the turkey because I decided to traipse off to Bangalore that weekend. And then we had to postpone the cooking of the turkey again because it was LGG's turn to hop off to Goa the following weekend.

And now that all of us are finally in town and ready to stuff some turkey, LGG finds out that Maria thought the stuff had been sitting in the freezer for too long (more than 2 weeks!) and threw it out. Lol!

So we figure, perhaps turkey should only be done during Christmas. No use meddling with tradition and trying to do things when they are not meant to be.

Alas, I'll have to wait a couple more months before I get a taste of Ching's oh-so-famous turkey, but I guess the wait will make it all the more delicious when we finally have it. Hehehe.

No comments: