Saturday, August 8, 2009

Happy Non-Anniversary To Me!!!

Wow, it's so hard to imagine that if I stayed married, I'd be celebrating my 2nd wedding anniversary. Has it been 11 months since I moved out of the house and has it already been 4 months since the divorce was finalised? Time really flies.

I don't know what I thought I'd feel, but I'm just glad I am where I am today. I am grateful for:

- My family and friends. I've said this many times before, but the people around me really have been awesome. Supportive, loving, caring, kind.

- Meeting new people. I've met so many new people this year, it's been amazing. And I have a feeling that some of these new people are friendships that will stay for a long time. I've also renewed some old friendships from the past.

- My job. I'm enjoying myself so far and while there have been some changes in the manpower structure in the office, I've been able to get along with most (if not all) of my colleagues.

- Music. Haven't done this in a while, but spent the whole evening just listening to tunes. Chill.

- Wanderlust. So many places to see! Glad that I have a couple of trips in the pipeline. Woohoo!

- A strong spirit. I'm glad I know that I can move on, that I can stand on my own two feet, that I don't need to rely on anyone to take care of me.

:D

No comments: