Saturday, August 22, 2009

Chaat-Hunt

I really think I have an affinity to Indian people. Somehow I make friends with them rather easily, the last time I went to Bangalore, I managed to meet so many new people. I'm even still in touch with the guy who helped me out at the airport!

On my second trip, I met someone on the flight who was going back to see his wife. Had a nice chat with him and ran into him again at the airport on my way back to Singapore. Needed to get some help to top up my phone line and if he wasn't there, I'm not sure how I would have gotten that settled.

Anyway, we exchanged numbers and now we're meeting for dinner tonight. I told him about how I've been craving chaat and that I have never seen it before in Singapore. Woohoo! So we're heading to Little India on a chaat-hunt. Yay!

No comments: