Monday, August 3, 2009

Home Sweet Home

Ah it feels good to be back. I've said this many times before, but India was a real hoot. It was such a crazy fun experience and I really enjoyed myself- probably a lot more than expected. But still, nothing beats coming home.

The last couple of days in India went by so fast. My colleague, Jady, joined in me in Delhi. We completed the presentations in all the schools and then took a day trip out to Agra to see the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort. Go see pictures on Facebook. :D

Napped for a bit when I got home yesterday and then went out with my sister to watch the latest Harry Potter movie. Had fish soup for dinner (soup! slurp) and gotb some popcorn for the show. Wasn't too impressed by the movie, should have watched Ice Age 3 or something else instead. Ah well.

I have to be in the office in 15 minutes but I'm still in bed, and in my PJs. Feeling really lazy. Lol. But I'll have to go soon. Yawn.

No comments: