Saturday, May 28, 2011

My Google-Fu Is Really Quite Power One

I don't know why people are surprised when I email something that's different from the random links to funny articles, videos and all sorts of nonsense that I've digged up from the internet. If I know you have an interest in a particular area, and I come across something I think you'd like- I'll just forward it across. Or when we're chatting about a particular topic, and I pull out links that are related. No biggie, right?

Sure, majority of the stuff I send are either of the "WTF is that?!" or "Aww so cute!" variety. Or just really, really bizarre. After all, I am very bo liao. But ahem, I also do read quite a lot and have fairly varied interests, so just because I prefer talking about the inane doesn't mean I'm incapable of intelligent discussion, m'kay?

No comments: