Tuesday, May 24, 2011

So Hot + Random Thoughts

Gah the weather is so hot and muggy that I woke up all drenched in sweat. I had to change my t-shirt because it was so damp.

Anyway, now that I'm up, I can't seem to get back to sleep. The sheets under my body are heating up, and I'm just feeling so bloody uncomfortable. Blech. Trying to sleep but can't, so I thought I'd read myself to sleep and settled on reading my old blog entries.

Haiz, not the best idea. Especially not at 2am in the middle of the night, reading all the happy words I used to pen down about me and the grasshopper. How happy and hopeful and excited I used to be about us. Apparently I was the only one feeling that way. Pfft.

I wish I could muster up some energy to think about how I feel, but all I can say is meh. Whatever. Life goes on, and it's all in the past anyways. Plus, the weather is already so hot, no point getting all agitated or upset or bothered or anything.

心静自然凉

Gotta try and channel my inner breeze and cool myself down.

No comments: