Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Boys And Their Toys

Ooh was chatting with TFP who was telling me about a nifty little toy he had just purchased over the weekend (or was it last week). It's a portable wifi router thingamajig, and from what I gather, all you need to do is plug it in to a LAN cable and ta da! Wifi in the room!

How exciting! Wifi! In the room! And since I was going for another work trip, I asked if he would lend it to me so I could try it out. If it was simple enough to use, and if it worked, I'd probably get one of my own.

I read the manual and while it wasn't as simple as I thought it was going to be (TFP used the word "configuration"; whereas I thought it was just plug and go), I'm sure I'm smart enough to figure it out. So if I'm on whatsapp tonight, you'll know it works! (Or that the hotel room already has wifi haha).

So wish me luck, and connectivity. Whee!

No comments: