Sunday, January 11, 2009

Whoever Invented Ice Cream Deserves To Be Sainted

I'm sitting in bed, reading my book and finishing what's left of the pint of Haagen-Dazs coffee ice cream that was sitting in the freezer. It feels like such a lazy Sunday, all I've done all day was stay in reading.

Feeling lazy to write much, so I'll just do my Happy Moments of the Day thing.

Friday - 09012009
- Finally found the sesame salad dressing that we used that time I
went over to LGG's place.
- Crashed a wedding with LGG and got ourselves some free punch!
- Met JM for dinner and drinks and had a lovely time catching up with him.

Saturday - 10012009
- Bought some greens, almonds and cherry tomatoes and made myself a very simple but delicious salad.
- Got myself a new blouse for cheap.
- Taking a long hot shower before going to bed.

Sunday - 11012009
- Spending the day doing absolutely nothing.
- Getting notified that my Quills DVD is ready.
- Making plans to meet up with my cousins.

Ooh, my sister comes back from the States tonight / tomorrow morning. So happy and excited!

No comments: