Thursday, June 23, 2011

OMG Nostalgia To The Max

Waaah this youtube clip has been making it's way around AHS alumnus on Facebook and when I heard it, my jaw just dropped. Our school song! Waaaaah!!! I've not heard the song since I left school, and watching my old teachers sing it just brings back so many memories.

Watching Yanni Live at the Acropolis during music class. Sitting outside the discipline teacher's office as punishment for truancy (and just before the O'levels to boot!). Long discussions about why we need to wear petticoats and not dye our hair. Reading the Bible during Bible study- in Chinese. The countless performances by visiting Christian groups. Cheering our sports teams at various National level competitions.

An interesting time with lots of fond memories. :)

No comments: