Tuesday, June 21, 2011

To Meet Or Not To Meet, That Is The Question

It's that time of the year that I have to start planning my work trips to India. I'm obviously not as enthusiastic about it as I was last year, but what has to be done just has to be done.

Thing is, do I contact the grasshopper? Do I tell him I'm going to be in town? Do I arrange to meet up for dinner to catch up? To have some form of closure?

I don't know.

Different people have different opinions, and majority of the people I've asked have said that it's not a good idea. But, since when have I let public opinion stop me?

Honestly, I'm geared towards getting in touch and finding out how things are. It's the least I can do, and I have to admit, I am curious. But, is that such a good idea?

Something to think about.


[ETA: Wahahaha and a wise one commented, "You think you want to meet him, he want to meet you ah?" True huh. After all, he never had the courage to call. What makes me think that he'd have the courage to meet me face to face?]

No comments: