Sunday, September 14, 2008

Hanging Out With The Sis

Went to Takashimaya today with my sis and accompanied her while she did her shopping. Amazingly we managed to go through her list and got the stuff she wanted pretty quickly, so we had time to catch a movie and have dinner.

Step Brothers was hilarious although there were some bits of the movie that started to get rather tiresome. But when I did laugh, I laughed till there were tears in my eyes, so I guess all in all it wasn't too bad.

Can't remember the name of the place we had dinner, but it was one of those Billy Bomber type diner places. Food was OK, rather reasonably priced and oh so filling. We were so tempted to go for the chocolate buffet at the Fullerton, but felt too full so didn't go. Had a drink at a nearby Starbucks and chatted some more before heading home.

Oh it's so nice to go out with my sister. I can be myself and we can talk about anything and everything under the sun. Sure, we have moments where we fight and scream at each other but you know that at the end of the day all is forgiven (though not necessarily forgotten).

No comments: