Saturday, September 6, 2008

To Do List

- Clear out books. I just found out that the National Library takes used books! Sure, you don't get any money back, but at least you know that the books will (hopefully) be well taken care of. I'm not sure which ones I want to keep, but most of them will have to go. There just isn't any space!

- Rearrange cupboard and store bags away. After Monday's spring cleaning session, the room is noticeably neater and I think I'd like to keep it that way, for now at least. I'm trying to get into the habit of cleaning out my bag after using them, so that I can just put them away and take them out again when I need them. One only needs one bag at a time, after all. [ETA @ 1.40pm] Done. I feel so productive!

- Find a place to keep our grill. There's no space anywhere else in the house, so we've had to keep the grill in our bedroom. Not that we've used it yet, since the electrical converter plug thing keeps blowing up on us. Said grill is a lean mean grilling machine that we got from the States, and thus has a US voltage plug thingamajig. We've bought the plug thing that you need to convert the voltage to Singapore standards but it doesn't seem to work. Sigh. And as you can tell from my copious use of the words "plug thing", I don't really know what I'm talking about. Lol.

- Sweep the floor. It's disgusting how much hair I shed each day. Enough said. [ETA @ 3.32pm] Done! So pleased.

- Change the bedsheets. Hmm I think I'll wait till my desk comes in and I finish cleaning up the room.

No comments: